The Golisi S6 6 bay is a highly intelligent charger designed in response to customers who are in search of professional level of fast charging products. Its UL certificated adapter supports fast charging when charge 3 batteries on the “2A” slots at the same time.
As a new member of S series chargers is outfitted with an upgraded micro-processor which enables the large LCD screen to show clearly the charging status, on which, the unique “%” readout accurately displays charging status, battery type, output current and more.
The S6 is compatible with Li-ion, Ni-mh/ Ni-cd, and 3.6V/3.7V cylindrical rechargeable batteries of lengths ranging from 32mm to 70mm, such as 18650, 20700, 21700, 26650, 18500 etc.
S6 is equipped with military grade stainless steel of loading spring and sliding plates, which are smooth and durable when you are loading or unloading batteries.
- Input voltage: DC 12V /3A
- Idling Output Voltage: 5V
- Output current: Li-ion batteries– 2A x 3pcs on “2A” slots , 1A x 4~6pcs
- Compatible with: 18650/26650/21700/20700/18500/18490/18350 etc. IMR/ Li-ion/ LifePO4/ Ni-mh/ Mi-cd (almost all types of cylinder shape rechargeable batteries)
- Ni-mh/ Ni-cd batteries– 0.5A/pc
- Safety Protections: Short Circuit Protection; Over-Current Protection; Reverse Connection Protection
- Case Material: fire proof ABS, PC
- 1x Golisi S6 Intelligent Charger
- 1 x AU 240V Plug Lead
- 1 x User Manual
- NO BATTERIES INCLUDED
Screen Display and Operation:
- Connecting to Power Supply, without batteries, S6 screen displays “null” showing no batteries being loaded
- Charging Status and Screen Display: loading batteries, the screen will display channel / battery type / battery voltage / charging current / capacity rates. “%” flashes mean the device is charging, “%” increases until 100% which means batteries are fully charged, S6 cease charging the battery.
- Button Operation: A soft tap on the button will show you related information including batteries voltage / capacity / charging time
- Click the button for 3 seconds, LCD will be constantly bright. Another 3-second click will switch it to dark.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous steelcityvapor.com.au will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Standard Shipping - $8.00
Express Post shipping - $10.00 (ETA: 1 days)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please leave a details of time and date you would like to pick up Between 10am - 5pm Mon to Fri 10am -3.00pm Sat 10am - 2.00pm sun
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Steel City Vapor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.