The Goon has been a consistent staple in the life of advanced builders and 528 Customs has heard the cries of vapers everywhere building enhancements into every inch of this rebuildable deck atomizer.
This 24mm RDA provides a 20mm inner diameter along with a 7mm juice well and quality peek insulators providing a lot of space for larger coils that will chuck the most sizable clouds in the game today. The Goon V1.5 features 12mm x 3mm airflow slots for expanded airflow and smooth draws every time.
This RDA serves both cloud chasers and flavor chasers due to it's enhanced build capabilities. Included with this RDA is a squonk pin that will transform your vaping experience with convenient bottom feeding quality. Larger leads allow for simplicity of building with stainless steel posts designed to deliver ease of use beyond compare.
Step into the next generation of building and buy a Goon V1.5 RDA by 528 Customs today!
- Larger build space vertically and horizontally than the Goon V1
- Cyclops airflow
- Domed interior topcap for better flavor
- Wide Bore drip tip
- Standard 510 connection
- Gold plated brass 510 pin
- Stainless steel bridge post
- Stainless steel clamps
- Stainless clamp screws
- Hybrid safe
- Peek insulators
- Positive and Negative bridges are easily replaceable
- PVD Coated Stainless Steel
- one set of allen key screws
- allen key tool
- one set of hybrid phillips/flathead screws
- stainless steel squonk pin
- extra o-rings
- Carry bag
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experienced people, not for beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics or ohms law, as damage or serious bodily harm can occur
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
By purchasing and using any rebuildable atomizer, mechanical device or lithium battery from our store, you agree to take full liability and responsibility for it's use. In no way can steelcityvapor.com.au or it's operators be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use or misuse of this device.
Standard Shipping - $8.00
Express Post shipping - $10.00 (ETA: 1 days)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please leave a details of time and date you would like to pick up Between 10am - 6pm Tue to Fri 10am -3.00pm Sat 10am - 2.00pm sun
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Steel City Vapor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.