The GYRFALCON All-44 is an universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging parameters and progress, an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete. With flexible charging current options, broad battery compatibility and multiple protections, the All-44 is the one and only charger you would need in various scenarios.
- Compatible with Lithium Ion, NiMh and NiCd cells
- Charging current: .1A / .25A / .5A / 1A x 4 channels
- Digital LCD Screen
- Automatically stops charging when full and prevents over-charging
- Reverse polarity protection
- 3.6V/3.7V Lithium Ion Batteries – 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- NiMh/NiCd: AA, AAA, C, D
- Input – DC 5V 2A
- Output – Ni-MH 1.5V, LiFePO4 3.6V, Li-ion 4.2V / 4.3V / 4.35V
- 1 x Gyrfalcon ALL-44 Charger
- 1 x AC Power Adapter
- User Manual and Warranty Card
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc,.
use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous steelcityvapor.com.au will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Standard Shipping - $8.00
Express Post shipping - $10.00
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please leave a details of time and date you would like to pick up Between 10am - 5pm Mon to Fri 10am -3.00pm Sat 10am - 2.00pm sun
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Steel City Vapor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.