The Ares MTL RTA is a collaboration between Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis, and Innokin. The goal was to create an affordable mouth-to-lung rebuildable tank atomiser (RTA) that was easy to build, easy to work with, easy to fill and provided an outstanding vape for the mouth to lung (MTL) crowd. Delivers incredibly delicious clouds of flavour!
The Ares features a top side filling system, a drop-in coil sky build deck, a liquid barrier to help prevent leaking and seepage, and a user adjustable airflow with numerous settings.
The airflow has been designed with the MTL style of vaping in mind giving the user the ability to adjust the airflow from a tight cigarette-style draw to a slightly more open draw. The air travels to the diffuser which distributes the air over the coil.
The entire system and rounded bell is designed to make filling a little easier and to reduce air turbulence for a smooth, quiet, satisfying vape.
- 1. Designed for mouth to lung vaping
- 2. Top side filling system, easy to use
- 3. Liquid barrier is designed to help prevent leaking and seepage
- 4. New airflow system reduces air turbulence for a smooth, quiet and satisfying vape
- 5. Both 5ml standard version and 2ml TPD version are available
- 1x ARES RTA (5ml)
- Clear glass installed
- 1x Smoked glass replacement for different look
- 1x Organic cotton
- 2x Pre build coils
- 1x 1M wire
- 2x Sets of screws
- Black orings installed
- 2x Green orings
- 2x White orings
- 2 Types of drip tips (wide and narrow bore)
- 1x Multi Screwdriver
- 1x Phils Build Tool
- 1x Dimi build tool
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experienced people, not for beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics as damage or serious bodily harm can occur
This is because:
- 1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- 2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- 3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- 4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- 5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- 6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
By purchasing and using any rebuildable atomizer, mechanical device or lithium battery from our store, you agree to take full liability and responsibility for it's use. In no way can steelcityvapor.com.au or it's operators be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use or misuse of this device.
Standard Shipping - $8.00
Express Post shipping - $10.00 (ETA: 1 days)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please leave a details of time and date you would like to pick up Between 10am - 6pm Tue to Fri 10am -3.00pm Sat 10am - 2.00pm sun
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Steel City Vapor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.