Lost Vape Triade DNA250C Mod has a simplistic appearance design, framed with high-quality zinc alloy material and encased with leather battery cover. It's powered by patent Evolv DNA250C Color Board, powered by three high rate 18650 batteries (sold separately) offers you 1-300W power output. Having 98% output efficiency, it also supports cell-by-cell monitoring and 2A balance charging.
Developing beautiful, luxurious box mods Lost Vape continues this with the Triade DNA250C, equipped with 0.9" Full-color TFT Display and three stainless steel buttons, which responds to your operation rapidly. This mod supports Watt Boost Mode which increases the initial power output and ramp-up time on the first puff, allowing users to reach the point where they produce vapor much quicker. Replay Function, which allows vapers to save and replay personalised perfect puff and Preheat Function. Moreover, multiple protections and ventilation stripes are added.
- Size: 85mm x 50mm x 40mm;
- Powered by 3 x 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED);
- Wattage Range: 1~300W;
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Construction;
- Durable Solid Stainless Steel 510 Connector;
- Output Mode: VW / Kanthal / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS430 / TC-SS316 / Watt Boost / Replay;
- Temperature Range: 100~315C / 200~600F;
- 98% Working Efficiency;
- 0.9 Full Color TFT Display;
- Replaceable Battery Panel;
- 2A Micro USB Balanced Charging;
- Power Bank Capability;
- Firmware Upgradeable;
- Fully Customizable Interface Via EScribe Software;
- Protections: Short Circuit, Weak Battery, Temperature, Low / High Resistance, Reverse Polarity
- 1x Lost Vape Triade 250C Box Mod
- 1x User Manual
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Male to Female USB Cable
Standard Shipping - $8.00
Express Post shipping - $0.00 (ETA: 2 days)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please leave a details of time and date you would like to pick up Between 10am - 6pm Tue to Fri 10am -3.00pm Sat 10am - 2.00pm sun
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Steel City Vapor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.