SAMSUNG 30T 21700 35A
Since Mooch tested the Samsung 30T in 2017, folks have been talking about how good this cell is. With its incredibly low internal resistance.This is a high performance battery used in 21700 battery compatible devices. The Samsumg 21700 3000mAh 35A Battery provides great battery life with a maximum continuous discharge of 35A, making this battery an ideal choice for low resistance builds in unregulated devices.
This is perhaps the best known performing 21700 battery for a mechanical device on the market today.
Mooch recently retested the Samsung 30T and compared his findings to his earlier results from 2017
Priced per battery, not per pair.
1 in Cart = 1 x Battery
2 in Cart = 2 X batteries A pair
- Size: 21700
- Approximate Diameter: 22mm (max)
- Approximate Length: 70.3mm (max)
- Brand: Samsung
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 3000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gray
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Use of lithium ion batteries is potentially hazardous steelcityvapor.com.au will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly. Never use damaged batteries not even a tiny wrap tear, rewrap them first
Do be that guy, JUST DONT !!!