The Stentorian RAM BF Box Mod is marketing itself as “one of the first affordable squonking mods on the market” and with Wotofo backing its distribution, it has the opportunity to be a great entry level device in this specific box mod category.
The RAM BF Squonk Box is a very elegant Mech Mod designed for a Bottom Feeder Vape. It is adapted for all BF drippers and remains flush up to 24mm. The RAM BF Squonk is supplied with PET bottles which can hold up to 7ml in e liquid, all you need to vape with excellent autonomy.
Given its simple yet fashionable design, the RAM BF Mechanical Box Mod is undoubtedly going to gain a few proud supporters amongst us. And as far as entry level squonk devices go, it looks like it could be a great addition to this grouping, at a price point that is budget-friendly.
The RAM BF Squonk Box is made by Stentorian and Wotofo.
- Dimensions: 77 x 47 x 24 mm
- Battery: 1x 18650 cell (not included)
- Material: Resin/Padauk body
- Thread: 510 spring thread
- Bottle: 7ml PET Food Grade
- 1 x Stentorian RAM BF Squonker MOD
- 2 x Empty bottles
- 1 x Manual
** NOTE **
Mechanical mods are not regulated, and therefore include no short circuit protection for the battery other than ventilation (if ventilation exists in the design of the device). When using mechanical mods, please be sure that you know the dangers of not having circuit protection as this can cause serious bodily harm.
- 1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- 2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- 3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- 4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- 5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- 6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Lithium batteries can be volatile and vent or explode, causing injury and damage to property. This can happen if the batteries are not handled properly, if the resistance level of your coils is too low, or in the event of a short circuit. We recommend using an Ohm reader to check your coils before you start vaping with a mechanical mod to ensure that you are vaping at a safe resistance level and a knowledge of ohms law
By purchasing and using any mechanical device or lithium battery from our store, you agree to take full liability and responsibility for it's use. In no way can steelcityvapor.com.au or it's operators be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use or misuse of this device.
Standard Shipping - $8.00
Express Post shipping - $10.00
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please leave a details of time and date you would like to pick up Between 10am - 6pm Tue to Fri 10am -3.00pm Sat 10am - 2.00pm sun
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Steel City Vapor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.