Vandy Vape's Kylin RTA follows up on the critically acclaimed iCon and GOVAD RDA platforms.
The Kylin is designed with a large postless build deck with expandable tank capacity, and is paired with a dynamic airflow system. It holds 2ml of e-liquid, but with the included larger glass and chimney extender, can be converted to a 6ml tank.
Vandy Vape keeps the user in mind by integrating knurling on the adjustable airflow control ring, adjustable juice flow control ring, and on the removable top cap for filling for ease of use.
The Kylin RTA has large quad air channels and large wicking cutouts and brings airflow directly to the coil. The Kylin, like the Govad and iCon RDA, utilizes the 810 drip tip platform, and includes three 810 drip tips as well as a 510 drip tip adapter.
Beautifully constructed, precision machined, and packing in the most intuitive and effective airflow systems across any atomizer today, Vandy Vape's Kylin RTA enters the market as the premiere RTA of 2017 thus far.
- Threaded top-fill design
- Capactiy: 2ml (Standard) / 6ml (With extension)
- Postless quad terminal build deck for single and dual coil builds
- PEEK insulator
- Low profile for easy coil builds
- Top-fill design with twist off cap
- Adjustable juice cap
- Side and bottom airflow
- Direct quad airflow to the coil
- Dual airflow slots
- Precision adjustable airflow control ring
- Gold-plated 510 contact pin
- 510 drip tip compatible
- 304 SS and glass construction
What's in the box:
- 1 x Kylin RTA
- 1 x 14mm drip tip
- 1 x 17.5mm wide bore Delrin drip tip
- 1 x Chimney extension
- 1 x 6ml pyrex glass
- 1 x Accessory bag
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experienced people, not for beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics as damage or serious bodily harm can occur
This is because:
- 1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- 2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- 3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- 4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- 5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- 6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
By purchasing and using any rebuildable atomizer, mechanical device or lithium battery from our store, you agree to take full liability and responsibility for it's use. In no way can steelcityvapor.com.au or it's operators be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use or misuse of this device.
Standard Shipping - $8.00
Express Post shipping - $10.00 (ETA: 1 days)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please leave a details of time and date you would like to pick up Between 10am - 6pm Tue to Fri 10am -3.00pm Sat 10am - 2.00pm sun
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Steel City Vapor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.