The Pulse BF Box Mod by Vandy Vape was designed by Youtuber Tony B. to share his love of squonk mods with the vaping community.
Constructed of lightweight Nylon and ABS, the Pulse BF Box Mod features a compact and ergonomic design. The 8ml food grade silicone squonk bottle and battery are encased behind two magnetic battery panels and can be interchanged with different panels to personalize your device.
By utilizing the included 18650 battery adaptor, users can choose to use either a single 18650 or 20700 battery to power the device.
- 77mm x 50mm x 27mm
- Powered By Single 18650/20700 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Bottom Feeding (Squonk) Design
- Fully Mechanical
- Nylon & ABS Construction Makes It Compact & Lightweight
- Oversized Firing Button with Safety Lock Switch
- Interchangeable Dual Magnetic Battery Panels
- Copper Battery Contacts and Spring Loaded 510 Pin
What's in the box:
- 1 x Pulse BF Box Mod by Vandy Vape
- 1 x 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 x 8ml White Silicone Squonk Bottle
** NOTE **
Mechanical mods are not regulated, and therefore include no short circuit protection for the battery other than ventilation (if ventilation exists in the design of the device). When using mechanical mods, please be sure that you know the dangers of not having circuit protection as this can cause serious bodily harm.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Lithium batteries can be volatile and vent or explode, causing injury and damage to property. This can happen if the batteries are not handled properly, if the resistance level of your coils is too low, or in the event of a short circuit. We recommend using an Ohm reader to check your coils before you start vaping with a mechanical mod to ensure that you are vaping at a safe resistance level and a knowledge of ohms law
By purchasing and using any mechanical device or lithium battery from our store, you agree to take full liability and responsibility for it's use. In no way can steelcityvapor.com.au or it's operators be held liable for any misfortune or harm caused by the use or misuse of this device.
Standard Shipping - $8.00
Express Post shipping - $10.00
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please leave a details of time and date you would like to pick up Between 10am - 5pm Mon to Fri 10am -3.00pm Sat 10am - 2.00pm sun
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Steel City Vapor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.