The Vapcell 2600mah 25A Greens This is a fantastic performing cell, easily beating the VTC5A and essentially performing the same as the 18650 VTC6A. The Samsung 20S still hits harder for most of a discharge at high current levels but the 20S’ lower capacity rating means that eventually this cell (and the VTC6A) run for longer as the voltage drops.
It’s not a Samsung, Sony, etc., rewrap and doesn’t appear to be a China manufactured cell. I think I know which cell it is but I need to do some other testing before I can say anything definitive. Hopefully it becomes more widely available soon as it’s a great performer for both regulated and unregulated/mechanical devices.
The four cells I tested delivered 2656mAh - 2672mAh at 500mA (0.2C) down to 2.5V. This is very good consistency
Above is taken from Mooch
Priced per battery, not per pair.
1 in Cart = 1 x Battery $12.50
2 in Cart = 2 X batteries A pair $25.00
- Brand: Vapcell
- Size: 18650
- Dimensions: 18.3mm x 65.0mm
- Weight: 48g
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 2600mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 25A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Green and White
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Use of lithium ion batteries is potentially hazardous steelcityvapor.com.au will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly. Never use damaged batteries not even a tiny wrap tear, rewrap them first
Do be that guy, JUST DONT !!!