Vapcell INR 18650 2800mAh 25A (vtc 5d)
Rating from battery Mooch
In my opinion this is a rewrap of the great performing Sony VTC5D, appearing and performing identically to the Sony. It performs slightly better than the VTC5A but not quite as well as the VTC6A.
I am estimating this cell’s ratings to be 25A and 2800mAh.
If you buy these batteries in pairs for every (2) VapCell 18650 batteries purchased they will come in a protective zipper carrying case!
Priced per battery, not per pair.
1 In Cart = 1 x Battery $14.00
2 In Cart = 2 X batteries A pair with Case $28.00
Style: Flat Top
Nominal Capacity: 2800mAh
Continuous Discharge Rating: 25A
Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Use of lithium ion batteries is potentially hazardous steelcityvapor.com.au will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly. Never use damaged batteries not even a tiny wrap tear, rewrap them first
Do be that guy, JUST DONT !!!