20700 Vapcell 3200mAh 30A High Discharge Flat Top
The incredible Sanyo NCR20700A Internal Cell.
Quite possibly the best 20700 cell on the market today.
Rating from battery Mooch
If you buy these batteries in pairs for every (2) VapCell 18650 batteries purchased they will come in a protective zipper carrying case!
Priced per battery, not per pair.
1 in Cart = 1 x Battery $18.00
2 in Cart = 2 X batteries A pair with Case $36.00
- Minimum Capacity: 3100 mAh
- Typical Capacity: 3200mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Standard Charging Current: 2A
- Quick Charging Current: 4A
- Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 30A
- Weight (max): 65.0g
- 70.2mm (L) x 20.0 mm (D)
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Use of lithium ion batteries is potentially hazardous steelcityvapor.com.au will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly. Never use damaged batteries not even a tiny wrap tear, rewrap them first
Do be that guy, JUST DONT !!!