EFEST 18350 1200mAh 10A Battery
This 18350 packs an impressive 1200mah into a small 18350 size.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
1 In Cart = 1 x Battery $12.50
2 In Cart = 2 X batteries $25.00
- Brand: Efest
- Model: INR
- Size: 18350
- Nominal Capacity: 1200mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Current: 10A Maximum Continuous
- Style: Flat Top
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Approximate Dimensions: 15.5mm x 35.2mm
- 1x EFEST 18350 1200mAh 10A Battery
External charger recommended for optimal balanced charging, speed and safety. Battery Cases help you keep your batteries safe and tidy
Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a Device in discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Use of lithium ion batteries is potentially hazardous steelcityvapor.com.au will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly. Never use damaged batteries not even a tiny wrap tear, rewrap them first
Don't be that guy, JUST DONT !!!
Standard Shipping - $8.00
Express Post shipping - $10.00
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please leave us details of time and date you would like to pick up Between 10am - 6pm Mon to Fri 10am -3.00pm Sat 10am - 2.00pm sun
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Steel City Vapor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.