The Samsung 30Q is an amazing 18650 battery that delivers exceptional quality and value for money. The 30Q is an INR based battery that offers 3000mAh capacity. When it comes to output the 30Q deliver 3.6V of current at a 15A continuous current. It’s a nifty little battery that is compatible with a majority of vaping devices. A good battery should remain relatively cool even after long sessions of usage the Samsung 30Q passes on this aspect with flying colors.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
1 in Cart = 1 x Battery
2 in Cart = 2 X batteries A pair
External charger recommended for optimal charging speed and safety. Battery Cases help you keep your batteries safe and tidy.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- Ensure the battery does not make contact with liquid
- Ensure the battery is kept away from heat, flames and direct sunlight
- Ensure that a battery is inserted the correct way into a device, and that the positive and negative ends are in the correct positions
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Use of lithium ion batteries is potentially hazardous steelcityvapor.com.au will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly. Never use damaged batteries not even a tiny wrap tear, rewrap them first
Don't be that guy, JUST DONT !!!
Steel City Vapor does not accept liability for
any loss or damage however suffered, caused by or arising out of any failure to use the product in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, and any indirect, consequential or economic loss or damage however caused.